Thursday, March 18, 2010

high and low key part 3 and 4

I have decided that even though i like looking at low-key better, i really like taking high key pictures. This is my favorite kind of picture because it looks good and i didnt need to do anything to it! Just before this picture i fad falled into the newly fallen snow and dropped the glove that i had in my hand, as i was getting up, i made another print in the snow right above it and i thought that it looked pretty cool, so i took a picture of it. Another reason i liked this picture is because i cant think of a better high key object that newly fallen snow, it looks the best in color and it just has this weird texture almost that looks cool on camera.






I like this picture because when i see i think of when my sister graduated from utah state a little while ago. The first thing that she did when she got home was to throgh her hat on our black chair. I thought it looked cool, just natural. I tried to recreate how it looked that day, and i think i did pretty good to tell you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment