Tuesday, April 6, 2010

extra portraits... thingy



I know that everybody is doing this same photographer (Steve Mccurry) but i still am anyways. i REALLY like this picture, but im not sure why... i think its because of how small and young the child is but yet you can tell that he has been through hardships already in his life. He is completely filthy but under that dirt you can see the sad look in his eyes and the responsibility there. ya its wayy sad.



I also really like this picture by steve mccurry, this one is way awesome because even though most of the girls face is covered up, you can see everything reflected in her eyes. They are like windows, you can see EVERYTHING in them. Its just soo cool. I wish i could take these types of pictures.



This picture is by one of my favorite artists, mary cassatt. I did a report on her in third grade. She just sort of stuck with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment