
This is a picture of a double pretzel! hooray!! i really like this because of how high key it is. It also has shadows, but that somehow makes the rest of the picture look even whiter!!!

I think that this is the best picture in my assignment. I like how the heart shows the light. even though it is dark, you can tell that i had some good light!! :) i like how it shines off the edge of the heart.

I like this picture because i got the pocus right and it is REALLY WHITE!!!! This one also has the shadow making it look whiter like the pic. of the pretzels! i really like the light that i got, and the contrast in this picture.

i like this picture because, it also has pretty good light (!!!!) i like the hula dancing girl on the package. And also that even though it has some white on the picture its low-fat and low key!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment