Tuesday, May 4, 2010

assignment #7 numbers

This is a picture of Daniel Rabanales. He is warming up (for a soccer game) with Jacob Silva (you can see a corner of his nose) neither one of these people knew that i was taking this picture, but i LOVE (!!!!) how they are in it. It just looks so casual, so natural (which it is) i dont know. This picture just makes me smile. I think that it really shows daniel, what he loves.



This next picture is of George Shirley's (the sports trainer) golfcart. I really like this picture because, for one thing it is very clear ( :D YES!!!) and i like the contrast that it has on it.



I think that this picture is my absolute favorite of the whole assignment. Im not sure why but i think that it is because it is sort of.... unique. I like the idea of using the face for a zero! I also like the fact that you can tell that this is my face, and that, even though you cant see my eyes, it has an identifying expression.



I like this pic. because it is easy to tell the number and you can see all the rocks that were on the ground. It has a nice focus on it and so great contrast!!!!



I really really like this picture!!!! The very best part of it is the background lighting. It has the shadows that are soooooooooooo cool!!!! it gives the rest of the picture a sort of... mysterious feel to it.



This is a picture of my friend aimee's legs. She was just sitting like this naturally while i was shooting and i thought HEY!!! this would be a wayy cool picture!! and it turned out that it was!!! I really like the contrast between her shoes and her jacket, the black and the white, they look good together.



I think that this picture has some REALLY cool lighting ( like #5) It was shot at about the same time of day and the same spot as that picture too. I love that even though the flowers are not completely in focus, the design in the background brings it out nicely!



I like the way that this picture gives of the feel of nature. You can tell that it is shot outside, in a non house filled area. It shows the different elements of nature also. (wood, rocks, and grass) I also like that it is in roman numerals instead of the usual numbers.



this one is like the last one, but better. I also like the contrast that the grass has with the rocks and the dirt. I like this picture too!



I got this idea from a previous assignment. I liked the way that a ball looked like a zero. The background is also wayy cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment